- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Easy Cheesy Brunch Bake
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 12 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 pound Pork Sausage
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Chopped (about 1 Cup)
- 2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups KRAFT Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese Or KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Beat eggs with sour cream with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake 10 minutes or until egg mixture is softly set. Meanwhile, cook sausage, mushrooms and onions in large skillet until sausage is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Drain.
REDUCE oven temperature to 325°F. Spoon tomatoes over the baked egg layer; top with the sausage mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses.
BAKE an additional 30 minutes or until egg mixture is set in center.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this entree with a fresh fruit salad.
Prepare as directed, substituting ground beef for the pork sausage and 4 cups KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese for the Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS