Easy Baked Omelet
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 36 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/2 cup Chopped Asparagus (about 5 Stalks)
- 4 large Eggs
- 2/3 cup Chopped Plum Tomatoes (about 1 Medium)
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, Chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Heat dressing in small ovenproof nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and asparagus; cook 3 min., stirring occasionally.
MEANWHILE, beat eggs lightly in medium bowl. Stir in tomatoes, ham and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Pour into skillet; cook, without stirring, 3 to 4 min. or until edges begin to set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
BAKE in skillet, uncovered, 20 min. until center is set. Let stand 5 min.; cut into wedges to serve. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with whole wheat toast to round out the meal.
If you don't have asparagus on hand, use broccoli florets or frozen mixed vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS