- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 3 cups Quick-cooking Oats
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Wheat Germ
- 1 tablespoon Grated Orange Peel
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Frozen Apple Juice Concentrate, Thawed (undiluted)
- 4 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Seedless Raisins
- Yogurt, Frozen Yogurt, Cut-up Fresh Fruit Or Milk (optional)
MIX oats, peanuts, wheat germ and orange peel in large bowl. Drizzle with honey and juice concentrate, tossing to coat well.
SPREAD mixture in lightly greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring every 5 minutes.
STIR in cinnamon and raisins. Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to one week. Serve over yogurt, frozen yogurt, fruit or with milk.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute dried cranberries or diced mixed dried fruit for raisins.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS