- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Nutty Apricot Warm-up
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3-1/4 cups Fat-free Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Creamy Wheat (enriched Farina) Hot Cereal (1 Minute, Two & Half Minutes Or 10 Minutes Cook Time), Uncooked
- 1 can (17 ounces) Apricot Halves, Drained, Chopped
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
MIX milk and cinnamon in large saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Gradually add cereal; cook 2 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
ADD apricots, raisins and pecans; mix well. Reduce heat to low. Cook and stir an additional 5 minutes.
SERVE topped with brown sugar and additional milk, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Microwave
Mix milk, cinnamon and cereal in 2-quart microwavable bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring after 4 minutes. Stir in apricots, raisins and pecans. Microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until desired consistency. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS