- Cheesy Spaghetti Squash
- Spicy Chicken with Carrot "Fettuccine"
- Triple-Pepper Fettuccine
- Triple-Cheese Hot Dog Mac
- Creamy Chicken Broccoli Fettuccine
- Steak and Spinach Romano Cheese Salad
- Layered Fiesta Casserole
- Double Wheat Orange Bread Machine Bread
Philly Pork Sandwiches
- Prep Time:
- Serving Size: 0
- 2 Pork Cube Steaks (tenderized Slices Of Boneless Bottom Round) Cut In Half, About 1.4
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 cup Caramelized Onions
- 4 thin Slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 large Sandwich Buns
Season steaks on both sides with garlic pepper. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; melt butter and cook pork quickly, browning nicely on both sides, about 4-5 minutes on each side. Serve steaks in buns topped with some Caramelized Onions and slice of cheese.
*Caramelized Onions: Thinly slice 4 cups yellow onions; heat two teaspoons each butter and olive oil in large skillet; add onions and one tablespoon sugar and cook slowly over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are a rich golden brown, about 25 minutes. Onions can be made ahead of time, covered and refrigerated for 2-3 days. Reheat in microwave or reheat gently in skillet.