- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Crustless Country Quiche
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 cups Cholesterol-free Egg Product
- 2 Frozen BOCA Meatless Smoked Sausage, Cut Into Half Inch Thick Slices
- 6 Fresh Asparagus Spears, Trimmed, Cut Into Half Inch Pieces
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
MIX all ingredients until well blended; pour into prepared pie plate.
BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until center is puffy and golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Best of Season
Serve with fresh, ripe seasonal fruit.
How To Easily Slice Sausage
Remove sausage from freezer 5 to 10 minutes before slicing. Or, thaw slightly in microwave before slicing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS