- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Frozen BOCA Meatless Breakfast Patties
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 2 English Muffins, Split, Toasted
- 1 Large Plum Tomato, Cut Into 8 Slices
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
MICROWAVE patties as directed on pkg.
MEANWHILE, mix mayo, yogurt and mustards in saucepan. Cook on medium heat 3 to 5 min. or just until warmed, stirring frequently.
COVER each muffin half with 2 tomato slices and 1 breakfast patty. Top evenly with the mayo mixture; sprinkle with parsley.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute GREY POUPON Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard for the country Dijon mustard and/or 1 small tomato, cut into 4 slices, for the plum tomato, using 1 tomato slice for each serving.
Use Your Microwave
Mix sauce ingredients in microwavable cup or bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 min. or until warmed, stirring after each min.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS