- Flavor Infused Cream Cheese Nibbles
- Creamy Cranberry-Stuffed Celery
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- 5-Minute Chicken BLT Salad
- VELVEETA Cheeseburger Mac
- Vanilla-Berry Crunch Parfaits
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Orange Freezer Marmalade
- Polynesian Sunshine Pie
No Fail Bacon & Cheese Souffles
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Cooked And Crumbled
- 4 Eggs, Separated
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat; stir in flour. Cook 1 min. Gradually add milk, stirring until well blended. Cook and stir until mixture comes to boil. Remove from heat. Add cheese, stirring until melted. Stir in mustard and bacon. Cool slightly. Stir in egg yolks, 1 at a time.
BEAT egg whites with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff but not dry, about 5 min. Gently fold into yolk mixture. Pour into 12 lightly greased nonstick muffin cups.
BAKE 25 min. or until puffed and set.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese.
Prepare Step 1 the day before serving. Cover and refrigerate. When ready to serve, continue with steps 2 and 3 as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS