Morning Sausage And Veggie Strata
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 slices Wheat Bread
- 1 package (8 ounces) Frozen BOCA Meatless Breakfast Patties
- 1-1/2 cups Chopped Fresh Vegetables (Zucchini, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Onions And Or Bell Peppers)
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups Cholesterol-free Egg Product
- 1 cup Fat-free Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place bread slices in single layer in 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray; top each slice with 1 breakfast patty. Cover evenly with vegetables. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
BEAT egg product and milk with wire whisk until well blended; pour evenly over vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until top is puffed and lightly browned.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 8 eggs, lightly beaten, for the cholesterol-free egg product.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS