Hearty Cabbage Soup
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 4 cups Chopped Green Cabbage (Half Of A Small Head)
- 2 Medium Carrots, Sliced
- 2 Medium Celery Stalks, Sliced
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Green Beans, Thawed Slightly
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounce) Cannellini Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 6 cups Water
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounce each) Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Canned Crushed Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
PLACE all ingredients in 6- or 8-qt. stockpot.
BRING to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low.
SIMMER 30 min. or until vegetables are tender.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This soup freezes well. Prepare as directed; cool completely. Ladle into 1-qt. freezer containers and freeze up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator before heating to serve.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS