Knife And Fork Open-faced Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 5 minutes ( Total Time 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 3/4 pound Deli Sliced Roast Beef Deli Deluxe Mozzarella Cheese Slice
- 2 cups Chopped Romaine Lettuce Mixed With
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 8 Very Thin Red Onion Slices
- 3/4 pound Oscar Mayer Thin Sliced Smoked Ham Deli Deluxe Mild Cheddar Cheese Slice
- 1 Cucumber, Sliced
- 1/4 cup Kraft Cucumber Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 pound Oscar Mayer Thin Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast Breast Breast Deli Deluxe Aged Swiss Cheese Slice
- 2 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 3/4 pound Cooked Small Shrimp Deli Deluxe Mild Cheddar Cheese Slice
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 4 Lime Wedges
Then follow our 3 simple steps: PREHEAT broiler. Spread each toast slice with 1 Tbsp. dressing. Place on baking sheet. TOP each toast slice with filling and 1 slice Kraft Cheese. Broil until hot and bubbling.
PLACE toppings on cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Enjoy this hearty sandwich with a serving of oven-baked sweet potatoes wedges and a salad tossed with your favorite Kraft Dressing!
How To Make Cucumber Ribbons
Cut an English cucumber in half crosswise. Use vegetable peeler to make ribbons by running it lengthwise.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS