- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Ham & Swiss Dijon Melt
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 teaspoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 Whole Wheat Sandwich Roll (3 Ounces), Split
- 2 ounces Lean Ham Slices
- 2 Thin Tomato Slices
- 1 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Swiss Deli Thin Cheese Slice
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Spread mustard onto bottom half of roll; cover with ham, tomatoes, cheese and top of roll.
PLACE in shallow baking pan or on baking sheet; cover with foil.
BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until cheese is melted and sandwich is heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Continue to enjoy your Easter ham with this tasty sandwich. Serve with a side salad and fresh fruit for a simple lunch idea.
Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS