- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
White Bean-vegetable Chili
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped (about One & Half Cups)
- 1 Green Pepper, Chopped (about 1 Cup)
- 1 Medium Each Zucchini And Yellow Squash, Chopped (about 3 Cups)
- 1 Small Eggplant, Peeled, Chopped (about 3 Cups)
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 2 cans (19 ounces each) Cannellini Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) Fat-free Reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- PREMIUM Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers
COOK and stir vegetables in hot oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan on medium-high heat 8 to 10 min. or until tender.
ADD beans, broth, chili powder and cumin; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; simmer 20 min., stirring occasionally.
SERVE with crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For a more authentic meatless version, prepare as directed using canned vegetable broth.
Chili is great when made the day before. Cool, then cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours to allow the flavors to blend.
To reheat, spoon into saucepan and cook on medium-low heat until heated through, stirring frequently.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS