- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 Frozen BOCA Meatless All American Flame Grilled Burger
- 1/4 cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Thin Onion Slices
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper Strips
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Sandwich Roll, Split, Toasted
- 1 Slice Provolone Cheese
COOK burger as directed on pkg.
MEANWHILE, cook and stir vegetables in hot oil in nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender.
FILL roll with burger, vegetable mixture and cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Balance this hearty sandwich with smart side dishes, such as steamed vegetables, and your favorite fresh fruit for dessert.
Substitute a BOCA Meatless Cheeseburger or Chik'n Patty for the burger.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS