- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Cheesy Egg Scrambler
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 7 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1/2 Whole Wheat Or White Pita Bread Round
- 2 Egg Whites, Lightly Beaten
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
TOAST pita half; set aside. Spray small skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium heat 30 sec.
MIX egg whites and cheese in skillet; cook until whites are set and cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
SPOON into pita pocket.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out the Meal
Serve with cut-up fresh fruit.
Jazz It Up
Add chopped mushrooms, onions or green peppers to the skillet along with the egg whites and cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS