Turkey Waldorf Lettuce Wraps
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1/4 cup Quartered Seedless Grapes
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Apples
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 4 Large Lettuce Leaves
COMBINE fruit, celery, mayo and yogurt; cover.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour.
PLACE 3 turkey slices on each lettuce leaf. Top with fruit mixture. Fold in two opposite sides of each leaf; roll up tightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
For extra crunch, add 2 Tbsp. chopped toasted PLANTERS Walnuts to the chilled fruit mixture before spooning onto lettuce leaves as directed.
Prepare as directed, sprinkling the fruit mixture lightly with ground cinnamon before rolling up in the lettuce leaves.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS