- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen BOCA Meatless Original Burgers
- 1/2 cup Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1 Clove Garlic, Peeled, Minced
- 4 medium Foldable Whole Wheat Pita Breads
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1/4 of a medium Unpeeled Cucumber, Chopped (about Half Cup)
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
GRILL burgers as directed on pkg.
MEANWHILE, mix sour cream and garlic until well blended.
COVER pita breads with tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber; drizzle with sour cream sauce. Top each with 1 burger, cut in half. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute plain nonfat yogurt or light sour cream for all or part of the fat free sour cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS