Awesome Bbq Burgers
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (10 ounces) Frozen BOCA Meatless Original Burgers
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 4 Hamburger Buns, Split, Toasted
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 1/4 Of A Cucumber, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Of An Avocado, Peeled, Sliced
GRILL burgers as directed on package, brushing with barbecue sauce during the last 2 min. of grilling time.
SPREAD cream cheese spread onto bottom halves of buns.
TOP evenly with lettuce, burgers, cucumbers, avocados and top halves of buns.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using BOCA All American Flame Grilled Burgers and/or your favorite savory cream cheese spread, such as KRAFT Garden Vegetable or Chive & Onion Light Cream Cheese Spread.
Keep the pit inside the unused half of the avocado to prevent browning, then wrap tightly and store in refrigerator for later use.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS