Turkey Reuben Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 18 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 8 slices Rye Bread
- 1/2 cup CLAUSSEN Sauerkraut, Well Drained
- 16 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Thousand Island Reduced Fat Dressing
- 4 KRAFT DELI DELUXE 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Swiss Deli Thin Cheese Slices
COVER 4 of the bread slices with sauerkraut; top with turkey, dressing, cheese and remaining bread slices.
HEAT large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add sandwiches, in batches. Cook 3 to 4 min. or until bottom sides are golden brown.
SPRAY tops of sandwiches lightly with additional cooking spray; turn sandwiches over. Continue cooking 3 to 4 min. or until bottom sides are golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables and a piece of fruit to round out the meal.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS