- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Southwest Stuffed Burgers
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 29 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-1/2 pound Extra Lean Ground Beef Or Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise, Divided
- 1 package (1-1/4 ounce) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Natural 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, Divided
- 6 Lettuce Leaves
- 6 Slices Tomato
- 6 Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns, Split
PREHEAT greased grill to medium-high heat. Mix meat, 3 Tbsp. of the mayo and the seasoning mix; shape into 12 thin patties. Combine cheese and 2 Tbsp. of the salsa; spoon over 6 of the patties. Cover each with one of the remaining patties; pinch edges together to seal.
GRILL 7 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F). Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 Tbsp. salsa and remaining 1 Tbsp. mayo.
PLACE lettuce, tomatoes and burgers on bottom halves of buns; top with salsa mixture. Cover with tops of buns.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Stuffed patties can be covered and refrigerated up to 4 hours before grilling.
Substitute 93% lean ground turkey for the ground beef.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS