Braunschweiger Bagel Topper
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Serving Size: 6
- 4 ounce (1/2 of 8-ounce package) OSCAR MAYER Braunschweiger
- 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 teaspoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 3 Cinnamon-raisin Bagels (3 Inches), Halved, Toasted
- 2 medium Gala Apples, Sliced
MIX braunschweiger, dressing, salsa and mustard until well blended.
SPREAD bagel halves evenly with the braunschweiger mixture.
TOP with the apple slices.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
To quickly toast bagels, place bagel halves, cut-sides up, on baking sheet. Broil until lightly toasted.
Prepare braunschweiger mixture as directed. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before using.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS