- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Cheesy Meatball Subs
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Pecent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 12 ounces Meatballs(Three Fourth Of 1 Pound Package)
- 4 Crusty Sandwich Buns, Split
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
COMBINE spaghetti sauce, water and Parmesan cheese in large skillet. Add meatballs; stir gently to evenly coat. Bring to boil on medium-high heat.
REDUCE heat to medium; simmer 8 min. or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPOON into buns; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with assorted cut-up fresh fruit to round out the meal.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS