- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Checkerboard Turkey Sandwich
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 slice Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 tablespoon PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 3 slices Tomato
- 1 slice White Bread
SPREAD wheat bread slice with cream cheese spread; top with turkey, tomatoes and white bread slice.
CUT sandwich into three horizontal strips, then three vertical strips to make nine squares. Turn four or five of the squares upside down .
ARRANGE squares on plate, alternating the colors as needed to resemble a checkerboard.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with 1/2 cup carrot sticks, 1 JELL-O Pudding Snack and 1 pouch (6.75 oz.) CAPRI SUN FRUITWAVES 100% Juice Berry Breeze.
Prepare as directed, using OSCAR MAYER Shaved Ham and PHILADELPHIA Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread. RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS