- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Peanut Butter & Jelly Squares
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (1 hr 20 min)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 pkg. (16.1 oz.) JELL-O No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Dessert
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 1/2 cup Grape Jelly, Or Any Other Flavor
- 1-1/3 cups Cold Milk
PLACE Topping pouch in large bowl of boiling water; set aside. Stir Crust Mix and margarine in 8-inch square pan until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of pan, using bottom of measuring cup or large spoon. Spread jelly evenly over crust.
BEAT milk, Filling Mix and contents of Peanut Butter packet with electric mixer on low speed 30 sec. Beat on high speed 3 min. (Do not underbeat.) Spoon over jelly, using a spatula to make a smooth flat surface.
SHAKE Topping pouch 1 min. or until topping is fluid and no longer lumpy. Pour over filling. Tilt pan to evenly cover filling. (Topping will harden when refrigerated.) Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
This easy-to-make dessert is extremely indulgent, so enjoy it only on special occasions.
To prepare as individual servings, substitute 12 paper-lined medium muffin cups for the 8-inch square pan. Prepare as directed, pressing 1 Tbsp. of the crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of each cup, then spooning 2 tsp. jelly over each crust. Top evenly with the prepared filling and continue as directed. Makes 12 servings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS