- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Fruit And Honey Cream Dessert
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total time 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 Oranges, Peeled, Sliced
- 1 tablespoon Honey, Divided
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Low-fat Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
PLACE oranges on 2 individual dessert dishes or plates.
Drizzle oranges on each plate with 1 tsp. honey.
MIX cream cheese spread, yogurt and remaining 1 tsp. honey in small bowl. Spoon over fruit.
SPRINKLE evenly with pecans.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Best of Season
Substitute assorted berries or your favorite seasonal fresh fruit for the oranges.
Sauce can be stored in tightly covered container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS