- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Easy Celebration Ice Cream Cake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 24 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 1 pt. (2 cups) Strawberry Ice Cream, Softened
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Divided
- 1 pt. (2 cups) Chocolate Ice Cream, Softened
- 2 teaspoons Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
LINE 9-inch round cake pan with plastic wrap, with ends of plastic wrap extending over side of pan. Stand 14 of the cookies around edge of pan. Crush remaining 10 cookies. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cookie crumbs for later use; sprinkle remaining crumbs onto bottom of pan. Spread strawberry ice cream over crumbs; top with 1 cup of the whipped topping and the reserved 1/2 cup crumbs. Cover with chocolate ice cream.
FREEZE 4 hours or overnight.
REMOVE dessert from pan just before serving, using the plastic wrap handles to lift dessert from pan. Carefully peel off plastic wrap; place dessert on serving plate. Let stand 10 min. at room temperature to soften slightly. Top evenly with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping; drizzle with fudge topping. Cut into 14 wedges to serve. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using Reduced Fat OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, frozen yogurt and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Omit fudge topping. Prepare as directed, using COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping. Top with 14 fresh strawberries just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS