Turkey Sandwich With Mango Salsa
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Chopped Mangos
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Green Onion, Chopped
- 2 squares Ciabatta Bread (3 Inches), Cut Horizontally In Half
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach Leaves
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Honey Smoked Turkey Breast
MIX honey and lemon juice in medium bowl. Add mangos, peppers and onions; mix lightly. Set aside.
SPREAD cut surfaces of ciabatta squares with cream cheese spread. Place spinach and turkey on bottom halves of squares; top evenly with 1/4 cup of the mango mixture. Cover with top halves of bread.
STORE remaining salsa in refrigerator up to 2 days.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Add a dash of crushed red pepper to the mango mixture.
Use the chilled leftover mango salsa to serve over spinach salad, as a dip for chips or as a sauce for other sandwiches.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS