- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 27 Minutes}
- Serving Size: 16
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Softened
- 3/4 cup Firmly Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Old-fashioned Or Quick-cooking Oats
- 2-3/4 cups POST ALPHA-BITS Whole Grain Oat With Corn And Wheat Cereal, Divided
- 1 cup Raisins Or Dried Cranberries
- 16 Wooden Pop Sticks
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat margarine and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat just until blended. Combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon; add to margarine mixture. Beat on low speed until well blended. Stir in oats, 2 cups of the cereal and the raisins.
DROP 1/4 cupful of dough onto greased baking sheet; flatten slightly to form 3-inch circle. Repeat with remaining dough to form 16 cookies. Press remaining 3/4 cup cereal gently into tops of dough rounds.
BAKE 12 min. or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Immediately insert pop stick in 1 side of each warm cookie to resemble lollipop. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 4 days.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, then wrap individually in colored plastic wrap and tie closed with a colorful ribbon. Just be sure to use plastic wrap that is marked as being safe for use with food.
To display the cookies, insert the bottom ends of the wooden pop sticks into a styrofoam ball that has been placed in a basket.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS