- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Flank Steak Fajitas
- Prep Time: 40 to 45 minutes (Marinating time: 6 hours or overnight)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Beef Flank Or Skirt Steak (One & Half Pounds)
- 2 Large Onions, Sliced (half Inch)
- 2 Green Bell Peppers, Quartered
- 12 Flour Tortillas (8 Inches), Warmed
- 1 pkg (about 1.25 oz) Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
1. Combine marinade ingredients and 1/4 cup water. Marinate beef steak in marinade in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight.
2. Remove steak; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Place onions and peppers around steak. Grill flank steak, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes (skirt steak 10 to 13 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill vegetables 13 to 16 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
3. Carve steak. Cut peppers into strips; chop onions. Layer beef and vegetables on tortillas; season with salt and pepper. Serve with guacamole.
To Broil Flank Steak: Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2" to 3" from heat. Broil 13 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.