- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Curried Turkey Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1 Baguette (7 Inches)
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon Golden Raisins
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Honey Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1/2 cup Mixed Baby Greens
- 1 tablespoon Finely Chopped Onions
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Celery
CUT top off baguette; set aside. Remove bread from inside of bottom of baguette, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shell. Reserve removed bread for another use.
MIX mayo and curry powder. Stir in celery, onions and raisins. Spoon into baguette shell. Cover with turkey, greens and top of baguette.
CUT in half to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute dark raisins, dried cranberries or currants for the golden raisins.
Jazz It Up
Prepare as directed, using 1/4 tsp. curry powder.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS