Salisbury Steak With Dilled Mashed Potatoes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup Saltine Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- 1 tablespoon Prepared Horseradish
- 1 jar (12 oz) Mushroom Gravy
- 1 pkg (22 oz) Frozen Mashed Potatoes
- 2-1/3 cups Milk
- 1-1/2 tablespoon Dried Dill Weed
- 1/2 cup Dairy Sour Cream
1. Combine potato ingredients, except sour cream, plus 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper in 2-qt microwave-safe dish; cook according to package directions.(For thicker potatoes, cook longer.) Stir in sour cream.
2. Combine remaining ingredients, except gravy, plus 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper in bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2" thick oval patties.
3. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add patties; cook 10 to 12 minutes to medium (160°F) doneness, until not pink in center and juices show no pink color, turning once. Remove.
4. Heat gravy in skillet. Serve over patties and potatoes.