- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Easy Chili-cheese Dog
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 13 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 OSCAR MAYER Wieners
- 6 Hot Dog Buns, Partially Split
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 can (15 ounce) Chili
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Grill wieners 8 min. or until heated through, turning occasionally.
MEANWHILE, heat chili as directed on can.
PLACE wieners in buns; top evenly with chili, cheese and onions.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
Substitute leftover homemade chili for the canned chili.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS