- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Bbq Sirloin Roast
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Black Pepper, Divided
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Beef Sirloin Tip Roast (3 Pounds)
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, Divided
- 6 cups Coleslaw Blend
- 1 MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 12 Submarine Or French Bread Rolls, Split
PREHEAT grill for indirect heat by heating one side of the grill to medium heat and leaving the burners on the other side turned off. Combine chili powder, 1 tsp. of the pepper and the garlic powder; rub evenly onto all sides of roast. Place on cool side of grill; cover with lid.
GRILL roast, without turning, 1 hour. When internal temperature reaches 140°F, brush roast with 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce. Continue grilling, covered, 10 min. or until internal temperature reaches 150°F. Transfer roast to carving board. Tent with foil. Let stand 10 min. or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Meanwhile, mix coleslaw blend, dressing and remaining 1/2 tsp. pepper.
CUT roast across the grain into thin slices. Add to remaining 1/2 cup barbecue sauce in large bowl; toss to coat. Spoon into rolls. Serve with the coleslaw.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To Cook Roast Over Direct Heat
Preheat grill to medium heat. Place seasoned roast on greased grill; cover. Grill 40 min. or until internal temperature of roast registers 140°F, turning every 15 min. Remove 1/2 cup of the barbecue sauce; place in large bowl. Brush 2 Tbsp. of the remaining sauce onto roast. Grill, covered, an additional 5 min. Turn roast over; brush with remaining 2 Tbsp. sauce. Grill, covered, an additional 5 to 10 min. or until internal temperature of roast registers 150°F. Transfer roast to carving board. Tent with foil. Let stand 10 min. (Internal temperature of roast will rise to 160°F.) Continue as directed.
Instead of serving coleslaw as a side dish, spoon over the meat filling before covering sandwiches with tops of rolls.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS