- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Mixed Sausage Grill
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 Onion, Cut Into Thin Wedges
- 1 Green Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 2 Italian Sausage Links
- 2 Smoked Sausage Links
- 2 Bratwursts
- 3/4 cup BULL'S-EYE GUINNESS Draught Beer Blend Barbecue Sauce
- 6 French Bread Rolls (6 Inches), Partially Split
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Wrap two layers of REYNOLDS WRAP Heavy-Duty Aluminum Foil over outside of 9-inch square pan. Remove pan. Melt butter in foil pan on grill. Add vegetables; cook 10 min., stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, place sausages directly on grill grate. Grill 10 min., turning after 5 min.
ADD sausages and barbecue sauce to vegetables in pan; stir. Cook an additional 5 to 10 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SERVE in rolls.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute OSCAR MAYER Weiners for either the Italian sausages or smoked sausages.
Serve these hearty sandwiches with a crisp mixed green salad.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS