- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 (16-ounce) package Fresh Ground Turkey, Fresh Ground Chicken Or Fresh Ground Turkey Breast Or Chicken Breast
- 1 (3/4-ounce) package Dried Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 6 (10 1/2-ounce) Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Carrot Slices
- 1 (9-ounce) package Refrigerated Cheese-filled Tortellini
- 1 (14 1/2 -ounce) Diced Tomatoes, Drained
- 1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Spinach Or Thawed Frozen Spinach
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Mix together ground turkey and salad dressing mix in a medium bowl. Form into 1-inch balls. Heat oil in skillet; add meatballs and brown on medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes. Drain meatballs on paper towels.
Bring broth to a boil in a large stockpot. Add tortellini and carrots; cook for 5 minutes. Reduce heat and add meatballs. Simmer gently for 10 minutes. Add tomatoes and spinach; stir until spinach wilts slightly. Serve.