Rustic Chocolate-cinnamon Bread Pudding
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-ounce tub) PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 large Egg Whites
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1-3/4 cups Fat-free Milk
- 6 cups Cubed Whole Wheat Bread (6 To 8 Slices)
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Coarsely Chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese spread and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add egg whites and cinnamon; mix well. Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended.
PLACE bread cubes in 8-inch square glass baking dish. Sprinkle chocolate over bread. Pour cream cheese spread mixture over bread mixture in dish.
BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until set in center. Cool slightly; serve warm. Store leftover pudding in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Serve with 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS