- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Zesty Pasta Primavera
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups tri-color Rotini Pasta Pasta, Uncooked
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Zesty Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 package (16 ounce) Frozen Broccoli, Cauliflower And Carrot Blend, Thawed
- 1 can (15 ounce) White Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Pecent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, cook and stir onion in hot oil on medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add dressing mix and water; stir until well blended. Add vegetables and beans; mix lightly. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 10 minutes.
TOSS vegetable mixture with pasta; sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute canned red kidney beans, or a combination of white and red beans, for the white beans.
Jazz It Up
For added flavor, cook 2 minced cloves of garlic with the onion.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS