Mediterranean Salmon & Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Small Red Potatoes, Cut Into Wedges
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, Divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dried Rosemary Leaves, Crushed, Divided
- 4 Salmon Fillets (4 Ounces Each)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 bag (10 ounce) Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Medium Cucumber, Cut Into Thin Slices
COOK potatoes in half each of the dressing and rosemary in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 8 min., stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low.
ADD fish; sprinkle with lemon juice and the remaining rosemary. Cover; cook 6 to 8 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork and potatoes are tender. Remove skin from fish; discard.
TOSS lettuce with cucumbers; place evenly on serving plates. Top with the fish and potatoes. Drizzle evenly with the remaining 1/4 cup dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
Have the fish monger or butcher remove the skin from the salmon and cut it into 4-oz. fillets.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS