California Cuisine Pizza
- Prep Time:
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Chicken Tenders
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 16 ounces Prebaked Pizza Crust
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 10 Oz. packages Frozen Spinach, Thawed And Squeezed Dry
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes Marinated In Olive Oil, Drained
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 425F. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. In large skillet, heat garlic oil. Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until internal juices of chicken run clear. Stir in seasoning and remove from heat. Combine ricotta and mozzarella; spread on prebaked pizza crust. Spread spinach over cheese mixture; add chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake pizza at 425F for 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Cut into 8 portions for 4 servings or cut in smaller, bite-sized portions to use as an appetizer.
Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
Per serving: calories 541 calories from fat 186 total fat 21g protein 46g carbohydrates 42g cholesterol 100mg sodium 746mg