- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Old-fashioned Baked Mac & Cheese
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 28 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounce) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Diced Tomatoes, Drained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1/3 cup Crushed RITZ Crackers (about 20 Crackers)
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Add Macaroni to large saucepan boiling water; cook 6 min. or until tender. Drain. Stir in milk and Cheese Sauce Mix.
POUR into greased 8-inch square baking dish. Mix tomatoes and dressing. Top macaroni mixture with tomato mixture. Drizzle butter over cracker crumbs; toss with fork. Sprinkle over tomatoes.
BAKE 15 min. or until heated through and crumbs are golden.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 pkg. (6 oz.) KRAFT SUPERMAC & Cheese Pasta and Sauce for KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner as a great new way to get whole grains in your family's diet.
You can replace the crushed crackers with 1 cup fresh bread crumbs. Just process day-old bread in food processor container until fine crumbs form; continue with recipe as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS