- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time 13 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 pouches (1 cup each) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 3/4 cup Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 6 Oz. Flour Tortillas (8 Inches)
MIX ground burger, salsa and seasonings in nonstick skillet; cook on medium heat 6 to 8 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPOON evenly onto tortillas. Roll up.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Omit chili powder and cumin. Prepare as directed, using chunky medium or hot salsa.
Substitute taco shells for the flour tortillas.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS