Cheesy Hash Browns
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 Slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Frozen Shredded Hash Browns, Partially Thawed
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
COOK bacon and onion in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat until bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally.
ADD potatoes and green pepper. Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. TOP with cheese; cook 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
Substitute 3 cups cubed cooked potatoes for the hash browns.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS