- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 9
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped (about Half Cup)
- 2 pouches (1 cup each) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1 jar (28 oz.) Spaghetti Sauce
- 9 Lasagna Noodles, Cooked, Drained
- 1 container (16 oz.) Cottage Cheese
- 2.5 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- .5 cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion; cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Add ground burger and spaghetti sauce; mix well. Cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 min., stirring occasionally.
PLACE 3 noodles in baking dish; top with 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce mixture, 1/2 of the cottage cheese and 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 3 noodles, spaghetti sauce mixture and mozzarella cheese; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
BAKE 30 min. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, adding 1 pkg. (10 oz.) thawed frozen chopped spinach to the cooked onion along with the ground burger and spaghetti sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS