- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 jar (26 oz.) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 container (16 oz.) Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 Medium Green Peppers, Chopped
- 2 cups Mushroom Slices
- 2 pouches (1 cup each) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 3 cups (12 oz.) Penne Pasta, Cooked, Drained
- 1 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, peppers and mushrooms in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
ADD ground burger and pasta; mix lightly. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS