Grilled Lime-cilantro Beef Chuck Steaks
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Boneless Beef Chuck Eye Steaks, Cut 0.75 Inch To 1 Inch Thick (1.75 Pounds)
- 3 tablespoons fresh Lime Juice
- 1 small Jalapeno Pepper, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 large clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
1. Combine marinade ingredients and 3 Tbsp water. Marinate beef steaks in marinade in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
2. Remove steaks; discard marinade. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 16 to 20 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.