Angie's Roasted Harvest Vegetables
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes, Peeled, Cut Into Wedges
- 2 Medium Parsnips, Peeled, Sliced
- 1 Bulb Fennel, Sliced
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Juice Or Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1/4 cup Maple-flavored Or Pancake Syrup
TOSS sweet potatoes, parsnips, fennel and onions in large baking dish.
MIX remaining ingredients; pour evenly over vegetables.
BAKE at 350°F for 50 min. or until vegetables are tender.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Because of their natural gases, storing potatoes and onions together can cause potatoes to rot more quickly.
How To Shed No Tears
To avoid crying while peeling or slicing onions, just chill them in the freezer for 10 to 15 min. before slicing. Or, hold the onions under cold running water while removing the peels.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS