- Coffee-drizzled Cream Cheese Pie
- Mac & Cheese Skillet Lasagna
- VELVEETA Cheesy Rice
- Cheddar Apple Pie Dip
- Raspberry Summer Sensation
- Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Salad
- BBQ Chicken & Rice Dinner
- California Chicken and Vegetables
Penne With Grilled Chicken, Gorgonzola, Asparagus And Caramelized Onions
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Penne Pasta, Uncooked
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Thin Onion Slices, Separated Into Rings
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Chopped Plum Tomatoes
- 2 cups Cut-up Grilled Chicken (1 Inch Pieces)
- 1-1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Diagonally Cut Asparagus Spears (1 Inch Pieces)
- 1/4 cup Whipping Cream
- 4 teaspoons Minced Fresh Garlic
- 1 package (4 ounce) ATHENOS Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basils, Chopped
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, heat oil in small skillet on medium heat. Add onions and sugar; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are tender. Remove from heat; set aside.
DRAIN and rinse pasta. Place in large skillet. Add tomatoes; cook on medium heat 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add chicken, broth, asparagus, cream and garlic; mix well. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Add onions, cheese and basil; mix well. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Balance this rich, flavorful meal with a fresh fruit salad for dessert.
Safe Food Handling
To be sure meat is fully cooked, check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer. Poultry should be cooked to 165°F and pork should be cooked to 155°F.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS