Cheesy Stuffed Shells
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes ( Total Time: 57 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 5
- 1 container (16 ounces) BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed, Well Drained
- 1 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 20 Jumbo Pasta Shells, Cooked, Drained
- 1 jar (26 ounces) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 large Tomato, Chopped
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix cottage cheese, spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning until well blended. Spoon 1 heaping Tbsp. of the cheese mixture evenly into each pasta shell.
COMBINE spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; spoon half of the sauce mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish. Place shells, filled sides up, in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce mixture over shells. Cover with foil.
BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Uncover; top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, an additional 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
Spray foil with cooking spray before using. Place, sprayed-side down, on casserole to prevent sticking.
Prepare as directed except for baking; cover. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, bake, covered, at 400?F for 35 min.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS