- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Roasted Garlic And Nut-crusted Fish
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 52 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Tilapia Fillets (1 Pound)
- 1/2 cup A.1. STEAKHOUSE Marinade For Seafood Roasted Garlic With Lemon
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped PLANTERS Mixed Nuts
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 teaspoon PLANTERS Peanut Oil
PLACE fish in resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat fish with marinade. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, combine nuts, cilantro, garlic and oil.
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Remove fish from marinade; discard bag and marinade. Place fish on lightly greased baking sheet. Top evenly with nut mixture; press lightly into fish to secure.
BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Substitute your favorite mild white fish, such as flounder, for the tilapia.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS