- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Shrimp Caesar Stir-fry Pasta
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 package (7.35 ounce) KRAFT Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1 pound Cleaned Medium Shrimp, Cooked
- 1 cup Sugar Snap Peas, Trimmed
- 1 can (8 ounce) Sliced Water Chestnuts, Drained
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
BRING 2 cups water to boil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
ADD contents of Pasta and Seasoning pouches. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until pasta is tender.
STIR in shrimp, peas, water chestnuts and soy sauce. Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Croutons and Parmesan.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Select Sugar Snap Peas
Sugar snap peas are a cross between the common English pea and snow peas. Both the pod and peas inside are edible. Choose pods that are plump, crisp and bright green. Before using, snap off the stem ends, pulling to remove any strings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS